Terms & Agreements
Rights and Responsibilities of the QYResearch
- 1. Rights and Responsibilities of the QYResearch.
- 2. QY Research edit and/or delete any contributions, comments or other entries (including orders) made by user if these entries violate and/or contradict to this agreement, infringe upon the laws, valid in the country of the user and the company, as well as in other cases at the company’s discretion.
- 3. QY Research use and distribute any data provided by users. The use of such data is based on non-exclusive rights and is exempt from time and geographical limitations.
- 4. QY Research deny access, refuse to respond, or limit usage of the website, for any reason, at any time.
- 5. QY Research shall provide users with an individually-authorized access to the information designated for them. As the functions of the company are depending upon internet and network connections availability, the company cannot and does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or speed of access to the website.
- 6. QY Research hereby agrees to accept, process and place orders on the website and render additional services to users, subject to the settlement of payment. We duly provide the required support to maintain the interaction and mutual transaction between the parties and subject to this agreement.
- 7. In the event the payment for the additional services is imposed/altered/cancelled, and the company shall notify users in advance by changing relevant documents and by posting special notices at the appropriate areas of the website. Should any changes occur in the terms and conditions of this agreement or website rules of conduct, the above notification procedure shall be used. When applicable, direct e-mailing can be applied.
- 8. QY Research shall not disclose any information (including e-mail addresses) obtained from the users to third party for the purpose of preventing any “spamming” (unwanted and unsolicited e-mails).
Liabilities of the Parties
- 1. In an incident of breach or violation of the terms and conditions of this agreement, the parties are liable to agree to comply with the legislature used in the countries of registration.
- 2. The users are liable for authenticity and validity of the data submitted to the company in conformity with the legislature applicable in the countries of their registration.
- 3. If the company found out about the serious breach by the user of the terms and conditions of this agreement, the company, in its sole discretion, may impose the following sanctions against such user: warning, warning and website access limitation, and website access termination. Such users are informed about the sanctions by e-mail and/or telephone.
- 4. The company is responsible for the interaction with users only when the company is directly involved in the actual transaction between users.
- 5. QY Research is not liable for the accuracy and legality of the information made available by users and posted online or distributed through the website.
- 6. QY Research is not liable for the payment by users of any taxes levied when they purchase reports or order additional services.
- 7. QY Research cannot and does not guarantee against the following, as these circumstances are out of company’s control: the break in website operation, delays in services, loss of information, data, or pictures stored in customer’s computer due to hardware and software breakdowns, and/or human error. However, the company will make all the reasonable efforts to eliminate such delays, breaks or losses.
Rights and Responsibilities of the Customer
- 1. Rights and Responsibilities of the Customer.
- 2. Customers have the right to place the order.
- 3. Terms and conditions of the services provided by the company are elaborated and clarified to the customers.
- 4. Customers have the right to receive the report after payment.
- 5. Customers can order additional services.
- 6. Customers can cancel the order before it is processed, subject to company rules and agreements.
- 7. Customer must be abide by all terms and conditions of this agreement and company’s Rules of Conduct.
- 8. Customer shall not place any orders which may violate the effective legislature of country where the registration for the order is done. Customer shall not also circumvent the company by placing any contact details on any website which has public access.
- 9. Customer should read the terms and conditions carefully before placing an order. No part of the report can be lent, resale or disclosed to anyone without taking written permission from QY Research. No part of the report can be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transferred in any form or by any means such as electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or recording, without the permission of the publisher.
- 10. Customer shall give a right to the company to use any information added by customer or user on the website at no expense along with right of using the information posted by customer or user at website at no expenses.
- 11. Customer shall hereby agree to commit in a sincerity manner to the fulfillment of all responsibilities arising from the use of the Services and Additional Services offered at the Website.